Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are You Ready for Heaven: Ansley Kate (cousin)

I think about myself and have to ask, am I ready for Heaven? Would I want Jesus to take me now? Would He say, "Well done my good and faithful servant. You have done all that I asked of you, you have lived your life according to My Word."Think about yourself... Are you prepared to give an account before Jesus?...Are you living your life for Christ like there's no tomorrow? We are not guaranteed tomorrow. We are not even guaranteed another breath. When God sees what you do, does He smile?...Life is but a breath, get serious now! NOW is the time!! Jesus is the ABSOLUTE BEST thing we could live our lives for. We are PRIVILEGED to be ambassadors for Christ. What are you doing to further the kingdom?

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Matthew 24:35

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes..." Romans 1:16

This earth will soon pass away... make an ETERNAL difference. Live unashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment